Characterizations:
dede
Jeni
Jua
Susi
Arif as a teacher
Fiky as principal
Deden as sister Jua
Sidiq as sister Dede
Nurrohman as sister Susie
Told there are 3 horde named Dede, Jua and Susie. they are in exile class, namely class people who are not interest in learning.
On one day, will be implemented math test.
Jua is the only one of the three of them are smart, Dede just smart in a field of music, while Susie is a very obedient to the words of his brother.
Done replay value unless they are very bad Jua, Dede got forty-three and Susie got thirty-four.
Jua: "you guys, I'm sure tonight you will be lectured"
Dede: "I'm used, it's better to play the guitar, my brother was also later still."
Susie: "anything that my brother say, I will obey"
Dede: "If your brother told you to eat her dirt what you want?"
Susie: "as long as my brother had sent, the dirt was definitely feels good"
Jua and Dede felt a chill
Not long after came Jeni student achievement class
Jeni: "huh seventy-one?, You're forty-three. This is another thirty-four? value of seventy-one was the smallest in the class I, look at this ninety-seven. "
Dede: "What do you care? Hah! "
Jeni: "base people trash!"
Jua: "hey, what do you mean spit?"
Dede: "insolent, feel this!"
Dede then slapped Jeni, and then the people around to report it to the principal's office
Fiky: "Dede what you really slap her?"
Jeni: "He slapped me here! (Pointing to the red cheeks) "
Dede: "He spat at me first, sir"
Jua: "I witness, Jeni spat, and Dede provoked emotions"
Fiky: "at least you need two witnesses to dodge"
Jua & Dede: "SUSI!''
Then Susie came crying
Susie:''I do not see anything''
Jua & Dede: "ACIIIIN!
Susie: "my brother said I should not interfere"
Fiky: "Well Dede, you will report you to your sister"
Dede: "it is up to you alone"
Fiky: "What you say?"
Jua: "He did not say anything, sir"
Fiky: "Well, now you can get out"
Dede at home .....
Sidiq: "what the brother heard this is true?"
Dede: "What?"
Sidiq: "Jeni slap you right? Value your math test too muddy! "
Dede: "true, he spit on me sister! replication problem, I was not talented .. hehe "
Sidiq: "you are, you have to learn, your class is the class disposal, you're still just being lazy, this time brothers will teach you"
Dede: "Let's brother"
Sidiq: "Where are not you understand?"
Dede: "everything ... hihi"
Sidiq: "Well, we start from this one, this formula in this multiply, and then you divide by this. The result is you subtract this, you understand? "
Dede just shook his head.
That day until late into the night sister Dede taught
The next day Sidiq, Deden and Nurohman met on the street and then talking
Deden: "oh too bad but if my sister to the value of seventy-five he could escape from the disposal class."
Nurohman: "my sister even further in value, but I'm not worried, as long as he could manage the company soon, his future there is hope"
Sidiq: "my brother, like she was not talented, after school he was just playing guitar. I do not know what to do, every night I taught. But he still did not understand "
Deden: "It is better, if he can be a bad value or do not understand when are taught, you just beat him with a cane just to be cured!"
Nurrohman: "if I still praise him, so much enthusiasm"
Deden: "There-there's only you"
Sidiq: "What? hit him with a cane? I do not have the heart "
Deden: "true, over time he will understand"
Sidiq: "Well, I'll try"
Finally Sidiq implement suggestions from Deden
School .....
New teacher: "the children, Recommend father name, father Arif, father of replacing Ms. Janah teach math to you"
Susie: "What Ms. Janah fired?"
Disciples: "ahahahhahaa, the repairman basic obedience, what made you say that your sister?"
Susie: "I'm just curious, all of a sudden he disappeared and replaced by" Mr. Arif: "He was on leave, as long as you leave that to replace him"
Susie: "Ooooh"
Mr Arif: "I do not know your ability in math, tomorrow will be the father will hold a test"
Dede: "What? Replay? "
Mr Arif: "Yeah, what's the problem?"
Jua: "Dede shhh, mmm. No nothing sir. "
After school
Dede: "heh nevertheless, you're clever mathematics, will give me the cheat!"
Jua: "may-be, make you free"
Dede and Susie: "SIP!"
Dede home
Sidiq: "Deeee, you've learned? you play guitar and hold this "
Dede: "I do not understand kak, ga there who taught"
Sidiq: "serious this time brother, you must learn, if not ..."
Dede: "If not what brother?"
Sidiq: "with a heavy heart, brother will beat you with a cane"
Plaque! Rattan was beaten to the hand because Dede Dede did not understand understand.
Dede: "sick sister"
Sidiq: "why you should be!"
Plaque plaque plaque plaque plaque
After days of beating Dede, Sidiq exhaustion and in fact he did not have the heart, he too fell ill.
The next day was not excited Dede school, but that day will be repeated.
It was rumored that Sidiq suffering from blood cancer, and should soon get a bone marrow transplant donor.
Dede: "My brother was seriously ill, if he did not receive a marrow transplant as soon as possible to stay only three months old"
Jua: "what already exists a suitable donor for her?"
Dede shook his head
To 3 him: "haaaah"
Then bowed their heads. Suddenly .....
Susie: "but it's good too"
Jua: "what is Susie?
Susie: "Just let your brother die De, if he's dead right you will not be beaten again"
Dede: "What? what did you say?! "
Plaque!
Dede then slapping Susi .. Principals pack suddenly came, he saw and then shook his head as he saw Dede who was slapping Susi ..
Fiky: "join the father to the office,"
Dede then dragged to the Principals office
Fiky: "bad repetition, Jeni slapping, hitting your friend alone, you're a student or a thug?"
Dede: "I'm .. I'm just ...."
Fiky: "What? You want to look for a reason, would I report it on your sister for him beating you again "
Arif: "Principals pack, do not be rude to him. I'm sure he's got reasons for it "
Fiky: "you're defending it again?"
Arif: "aa ... I just"
Dede: "I just hope my sister can be healed, and he beat me again, if only"
Then go Dede
Dede replay value addition this time only fifty-five ninety-one Jua value, and Susie forty-two
Jua: "I understand doin Dee, you just take my test paper, and replace with your name"
Dede: "I do not know, I'm not sure"
Susie: "or you just change my paper with your name"
Dede: "Your values are worse than me, stupid"
Susie: "o yes hehe"
Dede: "I'm home first .. yes"
Then Dede went to the hospital to visit her sister.
Dede: "sorry sister, I've tried, but it's just that I can"
Sidiq then took the test paper and held it tightly
Sidiq Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit suddenly fell silent silent
When it comes Arif ..
Arif: "excuse me, Dee."
Dede: "My brother has been"
Arif then check Sidiq and ..
Arif: "he is still alive, call the doctor!"
Sidiq then transferred to the Intensive ...
Arif: "I will find marrow donors immediately, be patient Dede"
Dede: "Thank you, yes sir, you have a lot of help"
three days later the hospital suddenly filled with people who intend to donate their marrow.
Suddenly registered nurrohman.
Dede: "what your sister to register?"
nurrohman: "right, I just want to help your sister"
nurse: "Nurrohman please ...."
Nurrohman: "Well yes.
nurse: "What this really your registration number?"
Nurrohman: "let me see .... mmm this seems not mine, what else"
Susie: "There's brother, that's me"
Dede: "What? are you sure? "
Susie: "As a sign I'm sorry Dee"
Suddenly, the second sister Susie (Azi) came
Azi: "Susiiiiiiii, his brother told you, never to interfere people's business"
Susie: "how many times I obey your sister! let this time I choose my own path "
Nurrohman: "already, let him take his path"
Azi: "Well, take care"
Susie eventually be brought into the room for the transplanted marrow.
Susie: "It does not hurt, it does not hurt .... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! "
Jua: "It certainly sounds shouting"
Dede: "you're right, thanks Susie!"
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar